You can download my resume here.
B.S. Computer Science, Cornell University
- Expected December 2020
- Relevant Courses: Algorithms, Natural Language Processing, Language and Information, Computer Networks, Computer Vision, Operating Systems.
Software Engineering Intern at Google
- Integrated Apple TV support to the AppAuth-iOS open source library (GitHub) allowing iOS developers to integrate sign-in with providers such as Google and Okta into their apps.
- Updated and extended Objective-C code, enhanced OAuth standard adherence, wrote unit tests, and documented use for developers.
Software Engineer Intern at Lyft
- Scoped and developed feature for the Lyft app to translate pickup notes between riders and drivers using different app languages
- Integrated and tested Python back-end functionality to fetch and retrieve notes.
- Implemented iOS front-end data presentation with mentor.
- Gained familiarity with experimentation platform and used metrics to justify feature inclusion.
Cornell Future of Learning Lab
- Developed website for students to find courses at Cornell using natural language. Stack: Python, React, MongoDB, Apache.
- Initially, I developed the application alone under Professor Rene Kizilcec, then helped grow the team to several members.
- Led migration from Flask backend+frontend to separate React front end which improved performance. Gained experience deploying site under Apache.
- Cornell Daily Sun article describing the project
Underrepresented Minorities in Computing
- Joined in early years of club dedicated to improving resources for underrepresented minority students studying computer and information science at Cornell.
- Served as executive board member in various roles.
Honorable Mention, Microsoft Imagine Cup Big Idea Contest, February 2018
Our project proposal placed top 10 worldwide. We proposed OpenEDU, a site allowing students to take free advanced courses taught by volunteers. We developed and submitted a prototype of OpenEDU to the Microsoft Imagine Cup in April 2018.
Hispanic Heritage Youth Award - Innovation and Technology, December 2016
Awarded Bronze Level Youth Award in Innovation and Technology for my commitment and achievements in STEM and technology.