- Productivity tracking website where users log work sessions and compete with friends
- Techonologies used: Ruby on Rails, JS, jQuery, CSS, Bootstrap
- Site that allows teachers to create classrooms, post assignments, and hold virtual “office hours” with students. Uses Ruby on Rails, WebRTC, JS, CSS, Bootstrap. Proof of a team-developed concept.
PHP & AJAX Store Locator (http://www.binpress.com/app/php-amp-ajax-store-locator/544)
- Web application allowing developers to quickly integrate store location functionality.
- Technologies used: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Google Maps API.
- Open-source iOS game formerly published on App Store; Objective-C, Xcode, Sparrow Framework